This is a delicious and quick easy meal that you can make for one or two person.
Stir Fry Chicken with Cashew Nuts
* 1 pound boneless chicken breasts (thiny slice)
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 clove garlic, crushed
* 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
* 1 teaspoon fish sauce (nam pla)
* 2 tablespoons cold water
* 5 green onions, cut into 2-inch lengths
* 1 red bell pepper, you can substitute with green or yellow (cut into 1-inch lenghts)
* 1 sweet yellow onion (cut into 1-inch length
* 3 red fresh chili peppers (slice in the center)
* 1 1/2 cup unsalted roasted cashews nuts
Heat oil in a wok over medium high heat.
Add garlic and saute until light brown. Add chicken and stir fry for for 4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and add cashew nuts and stir for about 1 minute.
Add red bell pepper, sweet yellow onion, oyster sauce, fish sauce, and water. Mix well and stir for another 2 minutes.
Add chili peppers and green onions and stir for 2 more minutes.
Serve with steam rice.